Saturday, July 25, 2009

Heaven on Earth

We had a great cabin that we stayed in while in Tarbert. This picture was taken at about 10:00 pm. It doesn't really get very dark in Tarbert in the summer because of how high up it is.


Auntie Mary and Rhea's house: Lorne Villa. Everyone names their houses! I love that! Little Auntie Mary stands at the upper left hand window and waves to everyone passing by!

This is my Aunite Mary and her daughter Rhea. I have developed a little relationship with Auntie Mary through writing letters to her since my previous visit to this one, over the past 10 years. She is the sweetest woman there is! It was so wonderful to get to see her and spend some time with her. I'm so glad to have this picture to keep forever!

Tarbert is my favorite place in the world!

Waiting to get back in the car to go to Tarbert!



Inverary Castle...one of my cousins restored the roof. Pretty sweet!

No comments: